Senior Java Developer
- 5 to 12 years of overall IT experience including hands-on experience using big data technologies.
- Strong proficiency with Core Java (Version 1.8 or higher).
- Comes with a programming background along with strong OOPS knowledge.
- Ability to understand the big picture of the project, role of his/her code being developed and cascading effects.
- Good grasp on functional programming using lambdas, streams and concurrent programming utilities.
- Familiar with Apache Spark programming using either Scala or Java or Python.
- Experience with Spring Boot and micro service design concept.
- Experience and familiarity with Apache Kafka
- Application performance tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Has designed and built data analytics platform using the following – Kafka (for real-time), HDFS or Cassandra (for Data Storage) and Spark (for compute)
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Understanding of customer needs and business savviness
- A self-starter with the ability and willingness to drive architectural changes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
Nice to Have
- Any big data certifications – Hadoop/Spark.
- OCJP- Java certification.